Paphos Quad bike Rentals(Ippos Rentals)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible to drive to the Turkish side?
– Driving in Northern Cyprus is not allowed. No knowledge of the driving conditions, safety and complexities in the event of a problem are
- What about the fuel?
– You are advised which fuel to use prior to rental. As a general rule vehicle has to be returned with the same fuel level as taken. Tank can be full on request.the main reasons.
- What do I need to rent out a vehicle?
– The appropriate driving license and driving experience for the vehicle you are interested.
– To agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- Can I pay by visa or cash?
– It is possible to pay by Visa or cash.
- Do you need a deposit?
-A deposit is required in order to rent. The amount is returned at the end of your rental period. The amount ranges from €100-€500 depending on the model.
- What if there is damage?
-In the unfortunate event of damage some steps are taken. After ensuring that drivers are ok there is a cost evaluation of the damages and then an amount is deducted from the deposit.
- What happens in case of a breakdown?
– Our breakdown guide ensures that we will respond promptly for service and support.
- Can you recommend some areas to drive to?
– We would be more than happy to use our local knowledge and suggest the best tracks. We always view the map at the rental shops and give useful information.
- What if I want to keep the bike for longer?
– It is easy to extent the rental period by a notification and as long as the bike is not reserved.
- What is the minimum speed limit?
– Speed limits vary around the city. In communal areas it can be between 30-50km/h but you can see signs of 60-80km/h on wider roads. At the motorway is 100km/h.
- Do I need to wear helmets?
– By law you are required to wear helmets for all quad bikes and motorcycles. Different sizes and styles are provided free at our shops.
- Do you do deliveries or pickups?
– On request yes it is possible and free within a wide ration in Paphos. We will need information such as accommodation and place of staying whilst in Cyprus.
- How can I book a bike or a tour?
- When and what time do you do the tours?
– Tours are available everyday (except Sunday) based on demand. Flexible times during the day.
- Are you open throughout the year?
– Offices are open all year around. Normal hours from 9am-6pm during summer season (some variations in winter season). We are also available for contact outside working hours.
- What do you require to join one of the tours?
– Drivers need to be over 18 and own a valid driving license.
– To accept our tour terms and follow guiders instructions: